STYLE TREND #004 - LITTLE BLACK DRESS

by - June 01, 2017

FASHION IT little black dress - COACH bag - CHARLES & KEITH sandals - OLIVIA BURTON gold watch

Hi guys, I'm back with another outfit post. Little black dress is not actually a style trend because this dress is an all time favorite and an ultimate clothing item for everybody. But I just wanna share to you about my outfit.
I really love this dress because it really suits my body, and it's really comfortable to wear. It's made from cotton material, so it makes my outfit looks casual. Besides, it also has a very beautiful collar so my look isn't actually casual, but it makes the outfit looks more proper and modern.

Little black dress is a staple piece that everybody should have, because there's a saying: 'when in doubt, wear a little black dress'. When you have no choice what to wear, you can definitely wear a little black dress. If it's too simple and plain, you can add accessories like pins, necklaces, chokers, and many more. Just mix and match the dress with your own style!

p.s: If you are now searching for little black dress (like the picture below, for example), Zalora is now having a ramadhan sale on their website! Check it out!

p.s.s: Kalau kalian lagi cari little black dress kaya aku (kaya gambar di bawah, misalnya), Zalora lagi adain sale ramadhan loh! Cek website mereka ya! Selain itu, untuk menyambut bulan suci Ramadhan, pasti pada mau hunting baju lebaran, kan? Coba cek koleksi baju lebaran 2017 di Zalora, siapa tau ada yang cocok. Goodluck!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice look

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. comfy casual dresses are besttt <3

    http://breepluse.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa long time no see! LBD is the best <3

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

First of all, thank you for your comments!

Fyi, I rarely reply on comments, so if you have any questions regarding the products or anything, bump me on my e-mail, or on my instagram! I'll answer your questions there!

With Love, L